AAMCO Bay Area Brake Services — Let Us Keep You Safe On The Road
Your car’s brakes are the most important safety feature of your car – allowing you to stop quickly and safely. Regular inspections and maintenance to your brake system are necessary to avoid costly repairs and dangerous accidents.
At AAMCO Bay Area one of our expert mechanics will examine your entire braking system. This includes pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system. We will guide you on the best course of action to take for your brakes depending on level of repairs needed to keep you safe. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranties.
Is It Time For a Brake Service?
Warning signs include:
- Unusual Noises
- Brake Warning Light
- Brake Pedel Depressed To Floor
AAMCO Bay Area Brake Service includes:
- Replacing Worn Pads & Shoes
- Wheel Bearings Repacked as Needed
- Lubrication for Specified Components
- Rotor & Drum Resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of Other Components Based on Findings of Inspection
- Old Brake Fluid is Replaced with Fresh Fluid
- Adjusting Parking Brake
- Road Test to Ensure the Entire Braking System is Operating Properly